FRP Moulded Grating Manufacturer
Fiber Tech FRP Moulded grating is manufactured in an open, heated mold system by professional skilled workers. Continuous glass roving is laid down in the mold in alternating layers in both directions and completely wetted out with resin. This continuous process produces an integral plates which provides excellent corrosion resistance as well as bi-directioanl strength.
Fiber Tech FRP Moulded grating is engineered to provide proven corrosion resistance and reliable service under extreme conditions. The interwoven square mesh construction provides bi-directional strength allowing for efficient panel usage and cutting to minimize waste. The high resin to glass ratio provides excellent service life in the most demanding applications.
Advantages of Moulded Gratings
|Description||Fiber Tech Grating||Hot Dip Galvanised||Stainless Steel|
|Strength to weight ratio||Excellent||Average||Average|
|Life span||Excellent||Good||Very Good|
|Life Cycle Cost effectiveness||Excellent||Good||Good|
|Rust proof Features||Excellent||Average||Excellent|
|Installation cost||Very low||High||High|
|Anti skid||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
|Colour selection||Available||Not Available||Not Available|
Application of FRP Moulded Gratings
- Oil & Gas
- EMI/RFI Testing
- Pollution Control
- Power Plants
- Pulp & Pater
- Building Construction
- Metal Finishing
- Water/Waste Water
Resin Selection Chart
|RESIN TYPE||GRATING TYPE||DESCRIPTION||APPLICATION|
|Vinyl Ester||Type VE||Superior corrosion resistance||Environment with high corrosion problems.|
|Flame resistant Vinyl Ester||Type VE-FR||Superior corrosion & Flame resitance||Environment with high corrosion requiring better flame resistance.|
|Isophthalic Polyester||Type IP||Industrial grade corrosion resistance||Used in the environments of normal or less concentration inorganic acid, alkali, etc|
|Flame resistant Isophtalic polyester||Type IP-FR||Industrial grade corrosion & Flame resistance||Used in les concentrated inorganic acidic areas requiring better flame resistance.|
|Orthophthalic polyester||Type OP||Moderate grade corrosion resistance||For use in environment which requires water & weather proof solution.|
Why Fiber Tech FRP / GRP Grating
- CORROSSION RESISTANT – It gives resistance against almost all chemicals & in most hostile environments.
- LIGHT WEIGHT – Density compared to steel is 4 times less.
- NON CONDUCTIVE – It does not carry any electric current.
- IMPACT RESISTANCE – Returns to original position without any permanent deflection or distortion.
- MAINTENANCE FREE – No rework like painting or cleaning required.
- LIFE CYCLE – long durability ensures lowest in life cycle cost.
- EASY TO INSTALL – no welding required while installing.
- AESTHETIC – attractive colour improves plant look.
- EASY TO CLEAN – totally washable as it is completely rust & corrosion proof.
- UV RESISTANT – Inbuilt UV resistance gives protection from direct sunlight exposure.
- LOW INSTALATION COST – Being light weight, it can be installed by anybody.
- No rusting No painting required as the colour is inbuilt and different colour options are available to suit your plant colour.
- Very high strength to weight ratio which helps in structural saving
- It is resistant to microbial growth.